Wednesday, May 21, 2014

End of an era

My car is officially dead and we are not resuscitating it this time.  It will cost us more than it's probably worth at this point... so instead of saying "we'll pay just this last time..." and then throwing our money away once again, we're done.
I got it towed back to our house and it's just sadly sitting out there in its regular spot acting like I can hop in and head off like usual.  That Bitch.
I started looking up used cars... or should I say minivans.  I am still not 100% convinced I want to be a "van mom," but the more I've been thinking about it, the more reasons I think it makes sense to get one. Before, I was adamant that I needed an SUV and would not be caught dead in a van, but now I just keep telling myself how the set-up is better, and it's the most practical solution, better mileage and s**t like that... this must be a sign that I'm growing up.

With this no car situation, and it being rainy out, we were stuck in the house today.  We did manage to get in a quick walk in between showers, and the kids played on the porch for a little while (G got 2 tea sets for her Bday, which have been a big hit, but are very messy when Cruz is involved).  I'll need to come up with some creative ideas since the next couple days look like rain too... when are we getting that new car??


In other news, I was able to get in a pretty good workout during Cruz's morning nap (and thanks to Sophia the First on Disney Jr.).
These are 2 other girls I like on YouTube:
1) Dance Fitness with Jessica

 I starting liking her when I saw her "Dark Horse" workout video through a FB post.  I usually chose 3-4 dances to fulfill my cardio and then dance my ass off!  (hopefully not literally..).  Today I did Don't Drop That Thun, Wiggle,  Limbo and my personal fav, Drop It Low.  I actually just love those last two songs and like to blast them while cooking.  G also loves them and comes to try and do the workouts with me, which is super cute but usually ends in me accidentally stepping on her or having to yell at her to move from under me as she tries to use my legs as a bridge.

2) Vicky Justiz

Today I did this booty boost workout and these abs.  Love this ab workout because it's quick but very efficient.  Def feels a little cardio-esque, working your whole body and got me sweating!

Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment